WHAT TO EXPECT
No Need to Save Your Seat:
While we will have reduced capacity in our main auditorium, you do not need to save your seats in advance. Upon entry into the auditorium, our Dream Team will seat you with proper social distancing in every other row and with two seats between households.
Building Sanitation and PPE:
HC has purchased commercial grade sanitation equipment and will take every precaution to clean and disinfect our facility before, during and after all services. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building. Masks will be available for attendees and are recommended according to the Governor’s Strikeforce but not required.
Revised Service Times:
We have revised our service times to allow time for cleaning between services. We will offer 2 services at 9:30 & 11:30 AM.
Heartland Kids and Students:
With careful planning, we’re excited to open our Heartland Kids ministry as of July 12th.
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Heartland Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Heartland Kids spaces before and after services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Heartland Kids check-in and hallway areas.]
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized to begin services.
- When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
Every staff member, volunteer, parent and child in Heartland Kids will have their temperature taken before checking in. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher.
- Our touch less experience will extend to check-in as Heartland volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
- We’ll remove some games from classrooms and replace with other non-physical contact games.
- Snacks will include pre-packaged foods only.
- All classroom teachers will wear masks.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Heartland Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Heartland Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Heartland Kids safe, so please stay home if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Some Best Practices
HC is committed to doing our best to use safe social distancing protocols. With this mind, we’re taking steps to make sure that you are safe in the following ways:
- Staff and Dream Teamers will wear masks.
- Hand-Sanitizing Stations will be placed throughout building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets will be used. Instead, boxes in the auditorium hallways will be available to guests who want to give in person.
- All seatback materials, papers and pens will be removed.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Heartland Church Online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and will have one available to you if needed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.