WHAT TO EXPECT
No Need to Save Your Seat:
While we will have reduced capacity in our main auditorium, you do not need to save your seats in advance. Upon entry into the auditorium, our Dream Team will seat you with proper social distancing in every other row and with two seats between households.
Building Sanitation and PPE:
HC has purchased commercial grade sanitation equipment and will take every precaution to clean and disinfect our facility before, during and after all services. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building. Masks will be available for attendees and are recommended according to the Governor’s Strikeforce but not required.
Revised Service Times:
We have revised our service times to allow time for cleaning between services. We will offer 2 services at 9:30 & 11:30 AM.
Heartland Kids and Students:
HC’s CoronaVirus Taskforce and Elder team has recommended that Heartland Kids not be open at this time, but your entire family is welcome to attend church with you in the auditorium. We will have coloring sheets for small children and we recommend that handheld devices with headphones be used as needed to help maintain a distraction-free environment. In addition, Heartland Students will not meet for junior high activities on Sundays for now.
Parents: We will be totally understanding at this time! We know that kids will cry and life will happen. We’re all trying to do our best in this time and hear us say to you: Shame OFF you! Bring snacks for your kids and do what you need to do if you’d like to attend church!
Some Best Practices
HC is committed to doing our best to use safe social distancing protocols. With this mind, we’re taking steps to make sure that you are safe in the following ways:
- Staff and Dream Teamers will wear masks.
- Hand-Sanitizing Stations will be placed throughout building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets will be used. Instead, boxes in the auditorium hallways will be available to guests who want to give in person.
- All seatback materials, papers and pens will be removed.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Heartland Church Online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and will have one available to you if needed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.