I’m New Here
Visiting a Church can be a Frightening Thing…
What should I wear? / Will I find a seat? / Will people speak to me? / Is there something for my kids?
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
A few tips to help you when you visit Heartland:
- We do our best to make your visit to Heartland a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- The messages are designed to be relevant to life and spiritually encompassing. You just might learn something!
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
- Heartland is not a perfect church, but we strive to “have a heart for people of all walks of life.”
We would love to see you this Sunday at 9:30am and 11:30am.
For more info, please contact us.
Interested in learning what Heartland Partnership means? Find more info about our Growth Tracks and how you can become an integral part of HC.