HOPE SERVED HERE
Heartland Church exists to love people to life and one way we do that is providing hope to those in our community who are in need of assistance. Our goal is not to simply distribute food and other material goods, but to develop lasting relationships that, over time, will encourage those who receive help to return and help others.
If you need assistance or want to volunteer to help, check out the tabs below to learn more.
2) Gracebridge Evergreen (Lewisville) – We will take food to a local retirement community and serve several families there. We need 5-8 volunteers to help deliver to the retirement apartments and pray with and encourage the recipients. To register for this project, click here.
3) Homeless Outreach – We want to present the people in the most need in and around Carrollton with blankets and Bibles. Our lead team has been planning and dreaming about this outreach and hope that you will come and help us be the hands and feet of Jesus to the homeless near us. We need 5-10 volunteers over the age of 18 years old for this project. To register for this project, click here.
4) Box decorations-When we give food and items to families in need, we also want to encourage them by including handwritten cards and decorating the boxes they receive. We will provide the cards, packages, and art supplies; you bring your creativity! We need 10-15 volunteers of all ages for this project. To register for this project, click here.
5) Women’s Prison Ministry – We want to create a women’s prison ministry that encourages them to find strength in Jesus. We will be preparing materials to send to them, encouraging notes and devotionals. To register for this project, click here.
If you are interested in receiving assistance, you can register and be contacted in one of two ways:
1. Fill out this form and we will contact you.
If you are in need of financial assistance please go to theheartlandchurch.com/
GraceBridge Food Distribution:
Address: Heartland Church l 4020 Nazarene Drive, Carrollton, Texas 75010
Dates: First Saturday of every month
Times: 11am – 1pm
For instructions on how to receive food and personal care boxes on First Saturday please call 972-253-4797